Voyager Quotable Card Set
Release Date: September 26, 2012
|Base Set-72||Best of Holodeck-9||1:12|
|USS Voyager-9||1:12||StarFleet Finest-10||1:48|
|Communicator Pins-9||1:96||Autograph Cards-48||1:8|
Released Sept 26, 2012, Rittenhouse Archives released The Quotable Star Trek Voyager set. The common set consisted of 72 double sided quote cards from the episodes.
- 9 Best of Holodeck cards
- 9 USS Voyager cards.
- A 10 card Starfleet’s Finest Set, similar to the ones found in earlier Trek sets was numbered x/399.
- A set of 9 Communicator pins was also inserted one in 96 packs, numbered x/225. Similar to earlier pin cards, they are bulky and difficult to display.
- There were 3 autographs in every box. The full main cast signed autographs in the familiar quotable style. Guest star auto cards included Andy Dick, Ed Begley, Jr. and Kevin Tighe.
- Richard Herd underlined some of his auto cards.
- He and Zach Galligan also have a one line and two lined version.
- The P1 was released for general distribution.
- NSU’s Vol 23 No.5 issue has an exclusive P2 promo card.
- The P3 promo card was an album exclusive.
- A P4 card was created for SDCC.
The P4 was also used as a promotion for this USB.
- Album with exclusive promo card (P3)
- The case topper was a CC45 40th Anniversary Janeway costume card and came in 3 color variations, black (most common), red and grey (least common).
- The 3-case incentive card is a relic card from the Delta Flyer. It came in several color variations.
- The 6-case incentive card is an autograph costume card of Kate Mulgrew.
- Archive boxes were offered as incentives, which include an A and B box. Inside was a full parallel set, all inserts and incentives and a base set.
- CP10 Kes Communicator Pin was the Reward Card. Numbered x/100, you needed 4500 wrapper points to redeem it.