Enterprise Season Card Sets
Enterprise Season One
|Base Set-81||22nd Tech-9||1:4|
|Auto Cards-28||1:20||Boldly Go Card-1||1:480|
With the new series Enterprise in 2001 came opportunities for new cards. On April 24, 2002, Rittenhouse released a 9-card character (and ship) preview set for Enterprise to whet collector’s appetite for a full release. This 9-card set came in a sealed pack and one card in the set was hand numbered to 2151.
The complete first season set released in the fall. It included an 81 card basic set with three cards per episode. The set utilizes a 3-image montage on the front that allowed for better episode coverage and higher quality of graphics, but many collectors disliked the smaller images.
The cards go into the binder a little different then many were used to. The cards display so that if the collector is holding a binder and turning pages, the binder doesn’t have to be moved around as they look at the fronts and then the backs.
- 9 foil 22nd Technology cards
- 12 reflective First Contact cards showcasing the new Aliens of Enterprise
- 6 Suliban cards. The Suliban cards featured a heavy embossing that made the cards look and feel like Suliban skin.
- One of the higher end chase cards was the Boldly Go card, a card with an image of the Enterprise on the front and Zephran Cochran’s speech on the back. It was found about once per case.
- There were 29 autograph cards broken down into three main categories; Broken Bow guest stars, Enterprise Crew and Aliens of Enterprise. Some collectors said that the set did not offer enough *big names*. However, Rittenhouse felt that by only including a few names, they would have something to offer collectors with each upcoming season card set. Stockwell and Armstrong autographs were limited to 500 each. A3 Erick Avari as Jamin is located in the Enterprise Crew subset as he is Human and didn’t fit into the “Aliens of Enterprise” subset.
- Thomas Kopache’s signature comes on one line or two lines.
- A P1 promo card was distributed to dealers and NSU.
- The binder included an exclusive autograph card of Clint Howard.
- Included as a box topper were 5 Nemesis character preview cards. Each card came in a sealed pack at a ratio of one per box. The cards were cello-wrapped to protect the card’s foil layer.
- The Case Topper was a sketchaFEX card of the Enterprise by Chris Bolson.
- Sell Sheet
Collectors can also look for TWO AUTOGRAPHS per box from three different autograph subsets. Subsets include “Broken Bow”, “Aliens of Enterprise” and “Enterprise Crew”.
Rittenhouse Archives and www.scifihobby.com regret that the release date for the upcoming Enterprise: Season 1 Trading Cards has been pushed back to Sept. 25th. “We truly regret these circumstances. While packing out the very first cases this afternoon (Monday, Sept. 9) for shipment this week, we discovered a small printing problem that has forced this delay,” said Rittenhouse President Steve Charendoff. “I deeply regret this delay, and appreciate our customers’ patience.”
Enterprise Season Two
|Base Set-81||First Contact-9||1:10|
|22nd Century Vessels-12||1:5||Suliban-6||1:40|
|Parallel Cards-81||1:1||Gallery Cards-7||1:40|
The Enterprise Season Two card set was released November 19, 2003. This 81 common card set covered each episode with one large image on the front and two small images on the back. Rittenhouse used images captured from DVD, rather than video, which created sharper images on both the base set and inserts.
- 9 First Contact insert set, spotlighting the Alien Races the crew encounters. The printing is off a bit on the numbers making the Fis and 1’s look like an R.
- The 22nd Century Vessels set employs the “EtchaFEX™” technology to display the ships seen in Season Two.
- The Gallery insert sets features the main crew on cards along with a film clip style insert similar to CDS9 and CVoy.
- There is also a parallel set, one for each card in the common set that has a differing numbering system and a glitter foil on the artwork lines featured on the front of the cards. A pack of cards includes 7 common cards and one foil card.
- There were 19 autographs in this card set. 18 were done up in the style of the Bridge Crew format seen in Ent Season One. The 19th, Combs, was similar to the Aliens Autograph Subset. A4, A5, A13, A15, A18 and A20 were listed as Limited. A6 and AA14 were identified as Very Limited. The most popular autograph card from this series was the Captain himself, Scott Bakula. Other main cast members signing for this set included Anthony Montgomery and Linda Parks.
RA released this information on their website:
Normal = 500 and up
Limited = 300-500 range
Very Limited = 200-300 range
We will not insert less than 200 standard autograph card, so Very Limited is the end of the terminology. We always release these numbers a few weeks before the release.
- P1-General Release promo card
- P2-NSU exclusive found in NSU Volume 14, Number 5, the Oct.Nov 2003 issue.
- P3-Binder Exclusive
- Convention2003-was given out at the Philly 2003 show on the first day until the supply was stolen. RA was able to acquire some copies from the printers and gave them away as a SASE offer on their website.
- MNCE2003 was given to attendees at the 2003 Mid-West NonSport Card Expo
- A two-card lenticular set of T’Pol was inserted into cases of Enterprise two and came sealed in a cello-pack.
- Multi-case incentive T’Pol Preview card, hand numbered to 333 and comes in a toploader sealed with a gold seal.
- There were a total of 37 marked and unmarked Archive boxes, which included all pack pulled cards and the case toppers in a pack.
- A Season Three costume card of T’Pol was found in the binders
- Binder-includes P3 promo and costume card and pages.
- Sell Sheet
In their second year of exploration, the crew of the Enterprise NX-01 faced challenges none of them could have imaged. From time travel to the desolate future to T’Pol’s infection of Pa’nar Syndrome, an incurable Vulcan disease, to the loss of family and friends to an encounter with a ship from the future to the unprovoked attack by the Xindi on Earth. All of these events have brought changes to the crew of the Enterprise and Rittenhouse makes some changes too with an all new design to its Enterprise Season Two trading cards. Each exciting episode is captured on three cards with one large image on the front and two additional images along with episode synopsis on the back for a total of 9 images per episode. Again, we are happy to present collectors with TWO AUTOGRAPH CARD PER BOX! Rittenhouse has done it again by bringing collectors what they want and that is top signers. This year’s set includes the biggest of them all Captain Jonathan Archer himself Scott Bakula. Other signers include Linda Park (Ensign Hoshi), Anthony Montgomery (Travis Mayweather), J.G. Hertzler (Kolos), Robert O’Reilly (Kago-Darr), Suzie Plakson (Tarah), Kellie Waymire (Crewman Elizabeth Cutler), Brigid Brannagh (Ruby), Bruce Davison (Menos), Jeffrey Combs (Shran) and more. Building on last years exciting chase cards, the season two series will expand on the First Contact chase cards highlighting all of the new alien races that Captain Archer and his crew encountered during their 2nd year out including the Borg, Tellarites, Arkonians and Kreetassans among others. Also included in this series will be 22nd Century Vessels and Enterprise Gallery. The 22nd Century Vessels cards will utilize Rittenhouse Archives new “EtchaFEX™” technology to showcase the alien vessels that were encountered in season two including Tellarite Ship, Vissian Stratopod, Arkonian Ship, Retellian Cargo Ship, Borg Modified Transport and others. The Enterprise Gallery cards were the number one thing fans requested Rittenhouse to include in this years set and we didn’t disappoint them. There will be seven “film clip style” gallery cards, one for each crew member that can be found one per box. Each box of Enterprise Season 2 Trading Cards comes with 40 packs with 8 cards per pack. Each pack will contain 7 regular base cards and 1 parallel card to the base set. An exclusive custome desgined collector’s album will also be made available. Each album comes with 12 plastic 9-pocket pages, an exclusive T’Pol promo card and an additional exclusive card to be announced soon.
Enterprise Season Three
|Base Set-72||First Contact-9||1:20|
|MACOs in Action||1:10||Crew Cel Cards-7||1:40|
|Auto Cards-17||1:40||Ultimate Jolene-9||1:40|
The Enterprise Season Three card set was released August 4, 2004. This 72 common card set (with 3 checklists) covered each episode with one large image on the front and two small images on the back and an episode was featured on three cards. The color theme for Enterprise III was a red/maroon.
- 9 First Contact insert set, continuing the numbering from Enterprise II.
- There were 9 foiled MACO’S in Action insert cards
- 7 crew cards-a clear cel card, each of a different main character.
- The Ultimate Jolene insert set included 9 die-cut and embossed cards, featuring text on the back written by Jolene Blalock.
- TOS collectors can pick up the Ultimate Jolene cards as some do feature references to TOS.
- There were 17 autographs in this card set two autographs per box. Ten featured the Bridge Crew (or Human) design seen in earlier sets, the other 7 were MACCO cards. Main cast members were Jolene Blalock (Very Limited) and Connor Trinneer (Limited)
- There was one noted variation with a hand drawn heart on Noa Tishby MACO2 auto card.
- P1-General Release promo card
- P2 NSU exclusive promo card Vol. 15, #3 June-July 2004.
- P3-Binder Exclusive
- There were two different case toppers, either a sketchcard of Hoshi or a sketchcard of T’Pol was found in the case.
A 2-case incentive card LA1 autographed card of Scott Balula was sent to dealers as a multi-case incentive.
- There were 15 unmarked Archive boxes inserted into random cases. Dealers who ordered 10 cases received an archive box as an incentive. Archive box included all pack inserted cards, but no incentive cards.
- Binder-includes P3 promo and an Archer costume card and pages.
- Sell Sheet
Their mission has changed, their purpose conviction steadfast, for if they fail, so does humanity! The crew of the Enterprise NX-01 have entered a mysterious region of space known as the Delphic Expanse. An area where the laws of physic are often twisted and unpredictable. Earth was attacked by a previously unknown alien race called the Xindi who are bent on the complete genocide of the human race. Captain Archer and his crew have taken on the responsibility to locate these Xindi and stop their mad plans before all of humankind is erased from the galaxy. Rittenhouse Archives will embark on its own mission this summer to bring collectors all of the excitement and danger from this years high energy and action paced season. Each box of Star Trek Enterprise Season Three Trading Cards will contain 40 packs with 7 cards per pack. The 72-card base set will cover all 24 season-three episodes with complete plot synopses and exciting imagery.
Again, we are happy to present collectors with TWO AUTOGRAPH CARD PER BOX! Rittenhouse has done it again by bringing collectors what they want and that is top signers. This year’s set includes the remaining Enterprise crew with signatures from Jolene Blalock (T’Pol) and Connor Trinner (Trip). Other signers include notable guests Casey Biggs (Illyrian Captain), Rick Worthy (Xindi-Arboreal), Scott MacDonald (Xindi-Reptillian Commander) and Tucker Smallwood (Xindi-Humanoid), many of whom have made key appearances on other Star Trek-related programs. There will also be a special autograph subset with an all-new design for the MACO soldiers. Signers for this subset include Steven Culp (Major Hayes), Noa Tishby (Amanda Cole), Daniel Dae Kim (Corporal Chang), Julia Rose (McKenzie), Sean McGowan (Corporal Hawkins), Marco Sanchez (Corporal Romero) and Nathan Anderson (Sergeant Kemper).
Also randomly inserted into boxes of the Enterprise: Season Three Trading Cards will be several exciting bonus sets, including MACOs In Action cards, First Contact, Enterprise Crew cards and The Ultimate Jolene cards. The 9-card MACOs In Action subset will highlight some of the daring rescue missions and attack assaults that the new MACO soldiers that come in defense of the Enterprise. The First Contact cards will continue where previous year’s bonus set left off and highlights new alien races that Captain Archer and his crew encountered in the expanse. Enterprise Crew cards will be printed on plastic and feature the entire starring cast of the show with an insertion rate of 1 card per box. The Ultimate Jolene cards will give collectors a unique insight into not only the character of T’Pol but also the actress herself. This 9-card will also be found 1 card per box.
Fans and collectors will also be able to store their collections in a custom designed collector’s album which contains an exclusive costume card of Captain Archer (played by Scott Bakula) and an exclusive promo card.
Enterprise Season Four
|Base Set-72||In a Mirror-9||1:10|
|Genesis-9||1:20||Archer in Action-9||1:40|
|Parallel Cards-81||1:1||Costume Cards-14||1:40|
The Enterprise Season Four card set was released June 22, 2005. This 72 common card set (with 3 checklists) covered each episode with one large image on the front and two small images on the back and an episode was featured on three cards. The color theme for Enterprise IV was Orion Slave Girl green. Sadly, with the cancellation of Enterprise, this will be the last of this series of cards.
- 9 Genesis cards. The cards feature an Enterprise character/race on one side and their TOS counterpart on the other. The layout on both sides is the same-numbering and silver foiled titles, so a collector can put either side forward and have it look good.
- There are 9 In a Mirror cards- character cards from the Mirror Universe episode. These are sharp looking foil cards. Originally planned for a 1:20 ration, this was changed to 1:10.
- 9 “Framed” Archer In Action cards. Found one per box, these cards reflect 9 action shots of the Captain. Originally, this card was to be 1:10, but was released at 1:20.
- 14 “From The Archives” Costume Cards. Since this product came out after the season finale, Rittenhouse was fortunate enough to receive many costumes from Paramount which they incorporated into the set.
- 25 Autograph Cards in this set done up in a new, more colorful style than the earlier three sets. These cards look wonderful and worthy even if the signer is a repeat.
- There were two confirmed variations of the costume cards. One is C8 where there is one version with foam fabric and the other with rubber. The other is C11, some are all black, some have a black/white print.
- Collectors can decide to continue variation hunting with C6 Mayweather, where there are grey or white/gray or red/white/gray pieces to chase.
- There are variations in the Augment costumes, where some have one or more or no holes
- Daniels cotton card with a rainbow effect to a rubber piece that seems more clear than the black usually seen.
- P1-General Release promo card
- P2 NSU exclusive promo card Vol. 16, #2 April-May 2005.
- P3-Binder Exclusive
- CP1-convention promo card-Philly Show, April 2005.
- UK promo-distributed by Cards, Inc.
- SD2005-San Diego promo card distributed by dealers attending the July 2005 convention.
- The case topper was a Dual Costume Card of Arik Soong, hand numbered to 650.
- The 2-case Multi-Case Incentive Card was an autographed costume card of Linda Park.
- The 6-case Multi-Case Incentive Card was an autographed card of Jolene Blalock.
There were 15 unmarked Archive boxes inserted into random cases. Dealers who ordered 10 cases received an archive box as an incentive. It has all pack-inserted cards.
- Binder-includes P3 promo, a Lee Arenberg autograph card and pages.
- Sell Sheet
As a surprise bonus, Rittenhouse Archives has just learned that they will be receiving several Star Trek Enterprise costumes directly from the studio in time to be included in this series. Current plans are to include six different costume cards found one in every 120 packs. More details to be released as they become available.
Rittenhouse Archives is pleased to once again bring collectors the next exciting stage in Star Trek trading card collecting with Star Trek Enterprise Season Four Trading Cards. Each box will contain 40 packs with 5 cards per pack. The 72-card base set will cover all 22 season-four episodes with complete plot synopses and exciting imagery.
Again, we are happy to present collectors with TWO AUTOGRAPH CARDS PER BOX! Rittenhouse has done it again by bringing collectors what they want and that is top signers on an all-new autograph card design. This year’s set includes autographs from show stars Jolene Blalock (T’Pol), Linda Park (Ensign Hoshi Sato) and Anthony Montgomery (Travis Mayweather).
Also randomly inserted into boxes of the Star Trek Enterprise: Season Four Trading Cards will be several exciting bonus sets, including Behind-the-scenes with Manny Coto cards, Genesis cards and Archer In Action cards. Co-Executive Producer and show writer Manny Coto has taken the time to provide some insight into this season’s change in both direction and writing in a 9-card Behind-the-scenes with Manny Coto set found one in every 10 packs. The 9-card dual-sided Genesis cards will showcase the evolution of characters, events, and alien races from Archer’s time to Kirk’s time, including the Orions, Klingons, Andorians, Tellarites, Tholians, the Gorn, Surak and more! Rounding out the chase sets is a 9-card Archer In Action set.
As an added bonus, each box will also contain 1 COSTUME CARD PER BOX!